Frequently asked questions
* Fully vaccinated (for at least 2 weeks) or do you have a recovery certificate? You need a QR code + ID! QR code of EU citizens works. Unfortunately if you’re from outside the EU or UK (blame it the Brexit) you need to do a test if you’re fully vaccinated.
* If you’re not fully vaccinated or you don’t have a recovery certificate? You need to do a test at www.testenvoortoegang.nl to get entrance to the event. It’s not possible to do a (PCR) test in your own country. Only at suppliers from this website!
* Read all about this at www.verknipt.org/faq (very important to have entrance to the event!)
* Tickets on your phone? Yes please! Full brightness
* Lockers available online & also at the location
* Coming with the car? FREE parking!
* 18+ ID required
* You need to buy your drinks with tokens
* Earplugs, ice, bananas, lolly’s: all available at Merchandise
* A variety of warm food will be available at our foodtruck
* Merchandise for sale > t-shirt, snapback & hand fan
* Soft drugs is allowed till 5 gram. NOT Pre-rolled
* Be aware of scammers! Don’t buy tickets on Facebook / Instagram.
* Can’t find your ticket? https://eventix.nl/search
* We don’t sell cigarettes! Smoking? Bring your own!
Travelling outside of Europe? For example, the UK or the USA:
You must test via www.testenvoortoegang.org (access to the event requires a negative test result less than 24 hours old before you enter the event). And download the Corona Check App (DCC). Also bring a valid ID!
What to bring to the event?
We don’t sell cigarettes! Smoking? Bring your own!